MIP Career - E-Commerce Marketing Specialist
e-Commerce Marketing Specialist
Welcome to Moore’s Ideal Products, LLC Customer Service Department.
JOB TITLE: E-COMMERCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SUMMARY/PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Support MIP sales growth and brand expansion through innovative digital marketing strategies, public relations, state of the art website content creation and maintenance, as well as the ability to research, measure, analyze, and translate data into recommendations for plans to create constant improvement.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor, identify, and analyze key online marketing and industry trends
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and implement new marketing ideas and strategies using artistic creativity
- Analyze SEM, SEO, and SERP platforms to determine best way to improve search visibility
- Create environment that promotes customer involvement with “spreading the word” about MIP
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment to brainstorm marketing plans for new projects, sales promotions, advertising, and overall community building.
- Use customer segmentation to research, create, and manage marketing campaigns specific to regions and/or customer types (Racers vs. Bashers)
- Assist with the creation of Brand Ambassador Team.
- Above average ability to create videos, photos, graphic designs, and written word to capture and promote the story, mission, and future goals of MIP
- Passion for creating enticing copy for blogs, press releases, online and traditional advertising, web announcements, and special event/sales utilizing above average writing skills
- Knowledge of E-Commerce best practices and online marketing methodologies to keep MIP on the “cutting edge” of technology for B2C and B2B sales expansion
- Understanding of various portal links (website, shopsite, quickbooks)
- Develop and implement new and exciting website designs, features, and landing pages
- Develop, improve and ensure accuracy of online product identifications, descriptions, categories and subcategories, pricing, special promotions, etc.
- Create a “Calendar of Events” where MIP will have a physical presence
- Ability to incorporate “living” banners, videos, digital photography, written copy, coupon codes, and other mediums to various online platforms (ie: MIP website, social media sites, and industry blogs)
- HTML knowledge
- Please provide a link to your website
- Ability to create benchmarking standards
- Knowledge of analytic reporting tools and platforms to create metrics by which to measure department performance, website optimization, and strategic positioning for constant improvement.
- Ability to create reports and present outcomes to team members.
- Create innovative solutions to marketing methods not working and improve those that are in order to maximize optimization.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Ability to create and deliver effective outcome presentations
- High degree of initiative and ability to prioritize in an environment with changing priorities
- Experience with analysis tools such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Experience with HTML and meta tags helpful
- Experience with SEO and SEM platforms
- Ability to take initiative to learn unknown platforms needed to improve metrics, as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, or equivalent software package
- B2C/B2B product strategy, merchandising, and product management
- 2 yr. min. required or 4 yr. college preferred
Starting Salary Range:
We are offering an opportunity to the right individual to join our company in the role of E-Commerce Marketing Specialist. We are seeking someone with a passion for marketing and technology; paired with a unique creative ability to design, implement and measure new advertising and promotion strategies that will optimize sales and improve brand expansion worldwide.
Who are we? We are MIP, America’s leading manufacturer of RC model car components in the radio controlled hobby industry. We design, develop and manufacture all of our precision parts in our state of the art Covina plant. We maintain a clean, quiet, well-managed, small office where business casual is our standard daily attire.
The ideal candidate should have a 2 yr (Associates) college degree and 2 or more years of relevant account servicing experience. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet social media sites is also required. Experience with QuickBooks is a plus. Candidates should have good ability to problem solve and prioritize. You will also be required to practice cooperative team interaction and you must have a personable, professional demeanor with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, along with excellent organizational skills. As a member of our team, you will need to demonstrate a high level of initiative, flexibility, and independence. We are engaged, open to feedback and have a strong commitment to continuously improve. If you possess these qualities, you could join our group and enjoy excellent benefits and opportunities.
Candidates must be able to pass background check, provide business references and be available to work Monday through Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. Salary Range: $15-$20/hour, based on experience. We offer competitive employee benefits. Motivated, qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume for consideration to jobs@MIPonline.com. Thank you, Eustace Moore, Jr. CEO Genius